Paperback: 398 pages
Published: April 2015
Dimensions: 8 x 5.25
Available in print (ebook available in June 2015)
About the Travel Guide
- Explore Antigua, one of Latin America's most lively and well-preserved colonial cities.
- Experience Mayan culture at an indigenous ceremony or market day in the Highlands.
- Transport yourself back in time through a visit to the grand Mayan temples of Tikal, El Mirador, or any of Guatemala’s famous historical sites.
- Dive into the waters of Lake Atitlán, bask in the crystalline pools of Semuc Champey, or lounge on the rolling beaches of the Pacific Coast.
- Mingle with locals at one of Guatemala's numerous radiant, colorful festivals.
- Share a traditional meal with welcoming locals to appreciate genuine chapín hospitality.